Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Mission

Dex-chan lover
You're conflating the bi-weekly release schedule for poor writing. As someone who binged everything last night I can tell you right now it is objectively not a problem.
Personally I’m used to monthly releases for my manga, if anything this is way faster at pumping chapters than what I’m used to.

This boss fight is just “we did something and now it’s stronger”

“We did another thing and now it’s stronger” etc etc etc.

It’s got nothing to do with the upload speed, it’s the fact that it is a single boss fight that doesn’t seem to serve too much of a purpose besides being used as a character introduction. Yet has taken up 2 volumes of content.

Dex-chan lover
cadaveroid is a REALLY good word. kudos to the writer or the tl for coining it

I just thought of something. Imagine having to readapt to living irl after having spent months of relative time living in a game world. Like yeah she's a vampire IRL or something but she'll still go from being in a world that runs on game logic to being the real world.

Like this isn't the type of story to pay any level of attention to that fact but it's a thought I had.

Aggregator gang
Re: the credits page. Can confirm that clearing a snorkel is a pain, and never had a fancy valve snorkel to work with. I much preferred scuba diving to snorkeling: under the surface, you don't worry about the chop of waves, and with an air regulator, you don't have to worry about choking on water through a snorkel.
Yes, the afterword is so real

Aggregator gang
will crim kill that zombie pilot? hmmmm
in this scene reminds me berserk of glutony when mc must kill someone/zombie pilot who controll forgot the enemy name like robot too

Honestly I kinda love how Crim looks in that swimsuit of her now. It is a full body swimsuit, so no fanservice, but it does have that celebrity/model look, very stylish. It is like she is wearing it for a summer magazine. Tho I would like actual sexy swimsuit as well.

Dex-chan lover
NGL this is pretty cool. It's like reading form of Destiny raids.

Don't know if I can call it good, but it's pretty interesting and the art is good as well, I'm adding this to my list.

I left just before the boss fight started and it's still on going lmao
Have to say though reading it back to back it's actually a cool (if long) boss fight. I guess it's one of those thing that would be better to read/watch back to back than to wait for the next episode

Dex-chan lover
Ngl but this is a really cool boss. Probably one of the coolest bosses I've read. The corpse of a mermaid used to pilot a giant water dragon mecha and uses antigrav tech to control water and create tsunamis without flooding the entire area.

That's fucking godly. I love this thing. It's so goddamn cool. The perfect combination of fantasy, sci-fi and futuristic horror.

Users who are viewing this thread