Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Because you seem happy

Group Leader
Grab the yuri hime issue if you have the means! I have to have surgery in December so I might not have next month's chapter done until January. There's still some vol 1 extras I'm trying to knock out, but I haven't been able to get the extra booklet bonus chapter that came with the melon books preorder cause i was SLOW ON THE DRAW and they sold out so if you happen to have a raw of that lemme know okay happy turkey month

Dex-chan lover
"kurumi-chan is my girlfriend!"

the girlfriend:

uwd6gv.png

Fed-Kun's army
Naoi is clearly upset that Yoshizawa is prioritizing other people's matters as if it were her own. And it can be seen that Kokoro has a jealous nature. (If it was me I'd be like her LOL) And she saw when Naoi ordered Yoshizawa to undress. I really want to know what will happen in the next chapter.

However, their homeroom teacher was the worst. Ask students in class to do things him should do on their own over and over again. You're just a lazy person, right?

ps. I just saw that you are about to undergo surgery. I hope it goes well. Get lots of rest and thank you for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ayo.... is there other manga with this theme? preferably a non-yuri one
maybe aku no hana tho that might be more over the top edgy (but i can imagine this mutually toxic relationship among straight ppl irl too. i'm sure there are a lot of BLs with a similar theme/abuse, tho one sided, but not what you're looking for)

Users who are viewing this thread