Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Light Up the Night

Dex-chan lover
By my experience When parents have problems in front of their children No matter how young she is She will definitely get trauma from that event. about her parents' problems I don't know what made Yoshizawa's mother cling to perfection (maybe her father was unfaithful). But I couldn't imagine that after all this happened. The person who ran away from home turned out to be her mother.

And there are things about Naoi that I wonder about. Many times she acts like she's done this before. Both when she was in the toys at the park and when she hugged Yoshizawa.

Above all, who was that red-haired girl on the cover? But from the mole under her mouth, she must definitely look good haha. Another competitor of Naoi or not?

ps. What about nighttime date are you kidding me!? (but what about kokoro:fml:)
mother seems like she's always been a piece of work judging by those old wounds, probably only married through a guilt trip

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe i missed this chapter when it first dropped! Thanks for the TL, this is one of the most brutal series running in YH and i think it’s great. Feels very real and difficult to me.

Users who are viewing this thread