Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Promise

Dex-chan lover
Could Akane be the redhead? Like if she lets down her hair and reveals some sort of terrible secret? :unsure:

Redhead is not wearing a school uniform which would speak against it being Akane but so far she doesn't seem messed up enough to be a named character in this manga XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do Inasuma really like sensei and she was jealous or she's obsessed with Kurumi and just going out with him because of her?

Dex-chan lover
Isanuma almost feels like she's getting setup for heatbreak on purpose by Mine. What's Mine's motive? She might be in love with Isanuma and wants to destroy her crush on the teacher. Or maybe even Isanuma's life so that she becomes all Isanuma has left.
Mine, the real and hidden final boss?

Dex-chan lover
Do Inasuma really like sensei and she was jealous or she's obsessed with Kurumi and just going out with him because of her?
I've wondered about this possibility. It might just be extreme jealousy combined with low self-esteem on Isanuma's part. Plus, the teacher pretends to be everyone's best friend when he's at school, so it's possible that Isanuma views him as a source of comfort.

It'd be interesting to see how Isanuma reacts to finding out that Kurumi's in love with Naoi though.

Mine, the real and hidden final boss?
It depends on how long the manga runs. Mine does seem to be the most antagonistic character right now, but if the manga covers them going back to school the focus might switch to different classmates causing trouble for everyone. Like that girl staring at her nails during Kurumi's speech in chapter 1.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Kurumi offering to house Naoi for the summer (at least) certainly isn’t a terrible idea; I doubt her dad would be the type to call the cops on his daughter
True! Now that you've said it, that makes the most sense. I hope it happens.

Wake me up when the domestic chapter drops because im so certain they set it up in way that Naoi is definitely spending time over at Kurumi’s house. Its so perfect: Kurumi’s home alone rn and Naoi might need a safe place to stay, with her abusive father and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread