Desuraba - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Uncertainty Vs. Yearning

Do whatever you feel like doing man. I personally like the manga but wont miss too much if you start doing other projects

I think I already know what's going to happen.
Whoever wrote this thinks it'll be a huge plot twist. but really, just a cliche. A bad one.

@maximuffin2 , here let me answer your question

theres an Airborne virus that will turn every male that had sex or not a virgin anymore reconstruct their DNA and become a monster and currently on the outside it became apocalyptic with those monster rampaging around and human currently declining, and currently they are inside a facility with a task to repopulate or make a baby that has resistance to this virus, meaning its 50/50 chance of the boy turning into monster, so yes , the task is to have sex and get pregnant and having a baby that has resistance to this virus and repopulate the earth

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you just has to do it with some hot sloots.
metalocalypse_cc_307_pt2-04.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
if the secret plot twist is it’s the apocalypse and they need to sacrifice themselves to repopulate the earth... couldn’t they just jizz in a turkey baster? Actually, that’d be more efficient cause they could impregnate multiple girls without dying.

Fed-Kun's army
So she asks him to keep his Purity, but what about her? From what we've seen, every one of those girls in there are skanks that are raping guys. The hypocrisy is strong with this one...
Tell him to go back to the prison cell so that what, he can wait for those girls to come back for round two at raping him? I tried to read this one a while back and had to drop it because I hate Fem Dom stories. Trying to give it a go again to see if I can get through these first few chapters where nothing is explained.

Users who are viewing this thread