Desuraba - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Reconciliation or Trap?

Power Uploader
97 raw chapters so far? Jesus christ how is it still going after that long.

Group Leader
Here you go!
https://lhscan.net/manga-destiny-lovers-raw.html
No need to thank me.

Double-page supporter
oh i didn't see this getting translated again. unfortunately i didn't like where it went in the raws with the
island thing
but i'll stick around if you're willing to continue.

Dex-chan lover
What is this piece of crap I just want to see the fucking like rabbits!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt

the chapters translated in english means nothing, because anime is primarily made for the japanese themselves.

You can tell number of volumes in raws by clicking on the mangaupdates link : and look under: Status in Country of Origin .

(even if you feeling too lazy to do that, you can easily tell from the number 5 shown on the cover page here that this manga has 5+ volumes so it's much more than 8 chapters)

I checked and found this manga has 6 volumes in raws so length-wise it's possible; though content makes me skeptical of an adaptation (maybe just some OVAs?).

Dex-chan lover
Guys, fyi, if you wanna learn more, lhscans has the raws and some guy in the comment section of it summarises it after every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
Even if thats the case, a quick google search shows no information on an anime.

@cgr This manga has 97 on sale chapters Online right now. I dont know if theres actually more and all but thats what i know for now.

Group Leader
@kanami-chan Like i said were a newlyfound group and i just learned that there is raws online legally by reading these comments. The thing is i already spent some money to buy couple raws already. But the part where we need the money is so i can make my group bigger. I didn’t open this group for nothing and if i wanna go further i need the money. I see the feedback is mostly positive so thanks to everyone for that but like i said we want go further than this.

Users who are viewing this thread