Detective Conan - Ch. 1110 - Unsettling Parents’ Visit Day

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why there's a panel of Haibara thinking.. Do you think that the drug is indeed designed so that the person will be that age forever? Conan is doomed if he couldn't get that cure then! I think this will stopped that headcanon where 'Conan' grew up.

Surely this has something to do with Vermouth staying the same age all these years, no? It's not that she ages then takes a drug to be young again, she simply stays the same age, at least visibly.

Dex-chan lover
Well finally that has been brought up. I've been wondering for a very long time if Conan and Ai can actually grow again.

Dex-chan lover
Surely this has something to do with Vermouth staying the same age all these years, no? It's not that she ages then takes a drug to be young again, she simply stays the same age, at least visibly.
I thought in universe it's still less than 1 year from chapter 1 to now, so whatever age Vermouth drank (before or after studied disguise with Conan's mom) and de-aged to it couldn't have been THAT long to notice visible aging (say 20+ years). So it's even less likely she took it multiple times.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, they actually decided to point out that Conan doesnt grow up. So that's why this series has been ongoing for decades 🤣

Group Leader
... so the parents meeting is cancelled until next week, because the guy is concerned about Maria-chan.
More like he thinks he'll get in trouble if they find out he killed a tulip, so he decided to use the ghost story to kill more tulips to make it seem like was innocent.

How many more innocent plants have to die before he's satisfied!
Shakes fist angrily at the sky

Finally!! Thank you for my Conan fix! I love me some development and a non life threatening case! (Then again I love just about any case) 🎉🎉🎉

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Really interested about the drug's effect on growth finally being brought up, though it's making me a bit anxious ^^;

... I'm extremely worried about how this story gonna go given the boatload of implications from "not able to grow up"

Users who are viewing this thread