Detective Conan - Ch. 1118 - Soaring High...

I hope it's Hakuba since that guy is being locked for no reason when there absolutely be no consequences having him in DC and actually benefit this guy so much as a character (since he also doesn't have great treatment from the manga he comes from anyways..)
Yep, and it's funny to see he's got a pet hawk and the old man too... My point is the old hawk man is the Ooka's grampa (former Japan PM), and his grandchildren are Saguru and Momiji, but I may be wrong. This would explain why Saguru's back at last (I've heard he may be back in Movie 27 too).

Dex-chan lover
Yep, and it's funny to see he's got a pet hawk and the old man too... My point is the old hawk man is the Ooka's grampa (former Japan PM), and his grandchildren are Saguru and Momiji, but I may be wrong. This would explain why Saguru's back at last (I've heard he may be back in Movie 27 too).
If Hakuba and Momiji are actually cousins, I would be laughing my butt off xD And it would make this more interesting because that would mean Momiji's uncle is the superintendent general and wow... these rich kids have all these connections. And the fact that Hakuba doesn't get along with Momiji's crush and "future husband' :D Would create tons of great headcanons with these two if this is actually the case!!
I'm not really a big fan of Hakuba but I do agree he deserves a lot more screentime. For a high school detective, we really don't hear much from him and for some reason Conan doesn't bump into him often enough :/ Would love if he appears!

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely, and it's also reminding of Movie 14 with the whole heist plot. It's true that Movie 7 is filled with hints and clues regarding Rum Arc... Will Heiji play a major role in it?
Oh my gosh you're right and that's also a Kaitou Kid movie!!!! Is this a coincidence where Kaito and Heiji have weird affiliations with temple statue thefts and frauds? xD I'm actually wondering if Movie 27 would have a case with temple statues if it's like this :D
Wait Movie 7 has hints/clues of Rum arc? Would you enlighten me on that?

Oh my gosh you're right and that's also a Kaitou Kid movie!!!! Is this a coincidence where Kaito and Heiji have weird affiliations with temple statue thefts and frauds? xD I'm actually wondering if Movie 27 would have a case with temple statues if it's like this :D
Wait Movie 7 has hints/clues of Rum arc? Would you enlighten me on that?
Well, the movie villain is the second-in-command of a criminal organization, and he wished so much to be number one instead of number two. He was wearing a tengu mask (hint at Karasuma, and the Karasuma Street of Kyoto). Heiji, by contrast, is Conan/Shinichi's second-in-command and sometimes poses as him to protect his identity. Rum probably does the same with the Boss, posing as him sometimes ("Karasuma"), but I believe Renya is dead and there's another "boss" leading the whole thing...

Movie 7 was the only movie Shinichi showed up, and he did so to protect Heiji and the others. He will do the same and appear in front of Rum, maybe pretending to be Heiji this time. That's pure speculation but I have this feeling...

Dex-chan lover
YOU FORGOT?? flips table come on now, really running out of excuses for these two to get together, now XD

Double-page supporter
Next time, Rum arc resolution, at last? 😂 I've heard Saguru may be back, and there may be some hints to Sunset Manor... Regardless, Gosho is being pressured by his editors to keep the series going and maximize earnings, even if fans are bored...

Conan still doesn't officially knows Rum's identity, so don't really count on that lol

Someone should tell Heiji that sometimes it's better to just go for it, instead of waiting for the most perfect moment...
I think that’s exactly the way it’s going to go. He’s going to fail absolutely miserably (again) at making the perfect moment and in his frustration he’s going to blurt it out. Putting us all out of our misery. 🫠

Users who are viewing this thread