Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1061 - The Bloodstained ID

Oooh boy, progress yes! Thank you BSI!
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the first time Rena has appeared since the beginning of the Bourbon arc?

DQM

Apparently Japanese readers managed to solve the code
The code is in three lines, for each line, keep the top half and mirror flip the middle and the bottom half
So the first code is Furuito 2-1, Taxi Stand, 10/02, 20:20
The second code is Beika 3-5, Cafe Guava, 10/03, 16:00

Thank you BSI you really just filled a part of my life I have been watching Detective Conan as a kid but I wanted to read the manga but I couldn't afford all of them and plus they weren't in English. Thank you so much, Stay Safe and healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
ooof so worth the wait! DC rarely excites me these days, sadly. But with this, I'm so hyped.

Dex-chan lover
@Pirangunter21

No way, its waaaaay too sudden for this to be the final arc.

If this is set up to the final arc ill believe it, but theres way too many loose ends before the final arc can happen

@Raydnt Like what? All the stupid love stories? There's literally just one big mystery left, i.e. what the goal of the Organization is. The only other one I can think of is what Vermouth's secret is, but that's probably connected to that one. Oh yeah, and who Rum is: but we might get an answer here.

Other than that, if the Boss somehow achieved that mysterious goal of his and decided to... I don't know, attack the country and seize power or do whatever else he's planning on doing, thus prompting Conan and the FBI to react and start the final confrontation, this manga could literally end tomorrow. It's not like One Piece, where there are lots of necessary steps that still have to be taken before the story ends (getting to the last island, finding the One Piece, the final fight with Blackbeard, etc.).

To be honest I was hyped seeing the cover if Gin is their than I thought Vermouth will show up too, but for some reason I remember that one moment when Bourbon said to Vermouth "The Organization will be surprised knowing that your the boss's-" and then Vermouth stops him by pointing a gun when he said that, for some reason I thought she was the Boss's daughter that just clicked into me. Anyways would it be cool if The Boss of BO was Vermouth father and Rum was the Mother.

Holy shit here we go, BO arc! Shinichi saved by a random gathering crowd XD

Users who are viewing this thread