Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1061 - The Bloodstained ID

Dex-chan lover
@Labba, I agree; with all these characters suddenly being brought back after so long, with an story about the main plotline from the beginning, I bet we're in the end game of the series. Also, I imagine Aoyama has to be getting tired of it by now since he's been doing it since 1994.

I don’t think this will be the final arc, but the one preceding it.

with all these characters suddenly being brought back after so long
Gin and Vodka were literally in the previous chapter ^^

with an story about the main plotline from the beginning
The FBI story is not a plotline from the beginning.

I am so excited for this arc omfg. Do I care about the FBI? Absolutely not. Do I care about the Black Org? Heck yeah I do ! Lol I don't even really care about the code but that opening scene gave me l i f e.

This series is amazing but i hate how slow it can get
and with this chapter it really does seem like we're on one of the last arcs
obviously there is gonna be few hundred chapter gaps in between these final arcs cuz detective conan xD
anyway really excited

BO arc yes yes! This is so exciting, could have been more exciting with Vermouth but I'll take it

Dex-chan lover
@Labba

Love story tie ups, Akai family issues, a final kaito kid encounter, there's more

This author has been dragging this series for so long, if the author doesn't resolve everything it would be so dumb.

Cause like whats even the point of all the random filler cases when the time could have been used to resolve those loose ends

@kidACEsone
I swear to god finally someone gets me if Vermouth was in this chapter it would be the best one yet even tho she showed up on chapter 1060 idk why but she like makes everything so better, I hope the next chapter she will show up.

dont they have akai there to tell them that their code is useless before this happens?? it's kind of creepy to see these guys give so few fucks about the blunders that cost the lives of 6 agents, but then block a bullet for a random kid because of their honor code bullshit.

All I have to say is finally and there will probably some arcs with the aka I family after this one then final arc this for this amazing manga

Users who are viewing this thread