Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1062 - The Trap at the Street Corner

what a shame on FBI part

and shame on Conan and Akai part too, didnt check up the code and trust it to jodie

and RUM showing is definitely mean its above even Gin and others, Gin said the big event is coming,

i take a guess RUM is the head chief of the inspector

The problem are the sniper standing on the rooftop, not of Jodie, Conan or Akai. When in doubt, anyone worth their salt would have checked for signs of ambushes anyway, and two people standing on the rooftop of the next building is suspicious as hell. Particularly when they clearly have riffles in their hands. Use a window, mate. Or at least lie against the roof.

> We were using our own specialized tools to decode it
Hahahaha, that's stupid. At least don't say that they use computers to decode it.

> They kept on insisting that there was no way that the code has been cracked.
The roman empire 2000 years ago used better crypto. Similar ciphers, but at least they had a key. The AI of the 70's could crack this kind of things automatically by simple statistical correlation, without knowing what a mirror is. Particularly if they are provided probable words it contain, like times or places.

Dex-chan lover
@MahiruHiragi
I think shes related to the Haneda Kouji case but not as Rum.
When Shinichi asked Amuro who Rum is, Amuro said that "he's impatient"
In a recent previous case, the sushi guy came to the agency to drop off the sushi on his own because he "was impatient" so I think its the sushi guy

I like how they put Vermouth in charge of the code cause it was made up of an FBI foreigner and she's a foreigner too.

Not Gonna Lie but when Vermouth hacks or decodes stuff gets real.

Double-page supporter
I almost forgot that this teacher existed. She appeared in chapter 891 and was victim from an accident.

Anyway, the plot is moving at full speed and i like it.

Aggregator gang
One more person is dead and everyone is in the best mood to listen to a kid decode their coded message, something that they did not need at the time.

Double-page supporter
*Insert meme of fbi about to jump onto black org but rum jumping onto the fbi cause Idk how to post images lol*

Users who are viewing this thread