Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1063 - A Chase in the Dark Night

Group Leader
If you ever learn Japanese with English as your native you will hate fu/hu because it sounds like neither of those things lol.

@redzero007
the side text says November 24th at least.

@secretive783
MD has been screwy for me lately, but it was the same for me.

Double-page supporter
Looks like Detective Conan will be going down the Berserk way concerning updates and Aoyama will be a 2nd Miura lol...

Group Leader
If you're going to snipe a series, maybe try and make the quality the same/better?

Would people stop saying that DC is lame and should end! If you don’t like it don’t read it! I for one think it’s cool. Even if some of them are slower than others.

Also does anyone know if that left and right thing is true?!? I feel like it might be a bit of a stretch??

Yall listen be thankful they have DC on the MangaDex website and stop complaining if you don't like it then STFU and go to sleep, only true fans are welcome here

@parodyres
Granted, by the time Camel came to, water was already starting to fill the car, so it was too late for the 'open before being fully submerged' option.

So everyone is wanted BSI Scans I get it they translated every chapter but be thankful full at least we got a chapter. So thank you no group for your translation. (Honestly like how old are ya, readers?)

Honestly I'm glad we got a fast translation. Detective conan is one of my favourite series so I'm glad there was a new chapter. If you don't like detective conan then stop reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread