Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1064 - A Light in the Darkness

Dex-chan lover
Shit, this is looking really bad for Camel... hopefully Akai and Conan get there first.

wow this is all getting pretty intense feels like a long time sense the last chapter, hopefully won't be on another break.
hope he makes it out of this ok i really like him.
Feels like Rum is really putting himself/herself out there. things are moving forward.

Group Leader
@BasilD
Also, where the hell did Camel find a battery??
probably the same place he found fucking towels lmao. Like, I couldn't find anything on "umizarujima" but when I looked up the raws to see the kanji I assume it either is or is based off of Sarushima?
In which case, it's basically a touristy kinda spot. There would totes be buildings he could hide out in to help stave away the cold lol. Even if he woulda had to break into them. Also given the "they'll retreat when the staff arrive at dawn" line tells me that there are for sure buildings on this island lol, even if only like, a restroom/break room for the staff to chill out in.
But, fire was needed for plot reasons I guess lol.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu

Thank you for dropping this knowledge, sometimes when we read Conan it gets so complicated you don't even realise the plot holes (?)

Also I think you spelled Sarushima wrong there

Group Leader
@BasilD
lol yeah like I still love Gosho and I get the "don't think about it too hard for the plot's sake" moves in writing, but he's def not immune to these kinds of plot holes lol.

shit apparently I cannot escape my dyslexia even when I'm typing in Japanese lol.

So I saw MAJOR SPOILERS for file 1066 and OMG
Rum actually appeared, their appearance and who were they disguised as
Rum was disguised as
Wakasa or The sushi guy (it's not the officer), it's one of those two.
If you want to see who it is go search up Serinox tumblr

I dislike the fact that Aoyama is making Camel more stupid than he should be just to advance the plot.. Apart from that this is a great chapter and suspense is building

I'm so nerveous!!!!!! Glad to get these plot with the black organization tho! And thank you so much for the translation!!

Double-page supporter
Remember when Camel was such a good actor it fooled Jodie?
Back in the good old days man.
He's still bby though

Users who are viewing this thread