Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1065 - Hunter and Prey

I only just noticed on the page with the gun the bullet came from beneath so it was Akai who shot Camel aiming for an ink pack from the printer to fake his death.

I don't get it. I mean, Conan already knew who Rum is, right? Or was it just hinted all this time that he was super suspicious but Conan disn't detect anything? 🤔

all this craziness because camel thought it was a good idea to start the campfire in plain sight on the beach 🤦🏽

Wait, I thought Conan already knew who Rum is. I mean, it was hinted numerous times that the guy was very suspicious and Conan noticed him 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@Eclat123

From my understanding, he doesn't know who Rum is. He is doubting every person with an eye problem including the sensei, sushi guy and the big guy who moved from Nagano police.
The last time Conan was wondering about Rum he even asked Amuro whether he met him or not (during the church case) and Amuro gave him a hint but didn't say it explicitly. It remains to be seen if that hint made it definite for him who Rum is but as readers we didn't get a confirmation of conan knowing him

Dex-chan lover
@stonefinger if were going to point fingers it should be the at the FBI leadership for continuing to use a broken code, the fire was a mistake but he had just almost died multiple times

Im suprised there is still so many people following this series. Im not saying this series is bad but its been dragging for toooooo long.

Anyway, happy reading everyone

Dex-chan lover
So Conan is an experienced spotter and Akai suddenly needs a spotter to make a shot he'd normally take alone?

@Cheekpouches: Same reason people kept reading/watching the original big three, just trying to see it to conclusion considering how much time we've invested so far.

Group Leader
Thanks for updating BSI~

Love how they confirmed there are buildings on this island so starting the fire was 200% useless lol.

Saw the other party already put out the next chapter but I decided to wait for BS. Thanks for quality scanlation work!

@Forikorder i'm just looking at obviously avoidable scenarios. until then, the fbi didn't suspect that their code was broken. camel's decision, however, was 'fire? - yes. - i'm on the hunt? - yes. should i do it in plain sight in darkness to be extra visible? - yes.'. until the third answer, his actions were justifiable. as you mentioned: he had just almost died multiple times. why would you make a decision to compromise your hideout?! fbi agents should have enough IQ and training to make basic logical decisions even in high-stress situations.

Users who are viewing this thread