Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1065 - The Hunter and The Prey

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah he definitely is not going to die so I'm not worried about that. I'm more excited about what else will happen in the next chapter (more Rum dialogue ? Or more Gin ? Yusaku, Shinichi and Akai conversation and plan?)

Hey, not to discourage people from translating, but Detective Conan does have a main translation group called BSI (Beika Street Irregulars), who have been formally scantilating Detective Conan from chapter 1000 till current. They also work on the other Detective Conan side stories such as Hanzawa and Zero's Tea Time, and Wild Police Story, just under different names. If you want to release a chapter earlier than theirs, i think it's common curtesy to ask them first, they put so much effort into producing high quality scans, with no pay, it's all VOLUNTEER. You can contact them over the official DCEN discord channel.
Again, not discouraging anyone from translating, because I appreciate people who do, because I cannot, but BSI is consistent in their works, not just someone who did it for fun as a one off. They work their butts off week after week, chapter after chapter. Please don't discourage their works.

tldr: If you want to release a chapter before BSI CONTACT THEM FIRST!! BSI does so much work, but don't get enough in return, steady uploads high quality, the Detective Conan spin off's etc... It really is hard to see, these hard working people, who HAVE LIFES OF THEIR OWN, get their work discouraged because someone uploaded faster than them. (Join the DCEN discord for updates)

Group Leader
thank you for the high quality update, I see that you normally do arabic scans. However, I do agree with @/detectivechi below. while there are no claims for who scans what manga and people will choose what option they read, I think it might be best to leave DC for BSI who have been working on it (and the rest of the universe) for the past three years. With your quality, you'll definitely be able to bring attention to other manga

To be honest that looked like a single translation to get attention from arabic speaking people that still read in english, but that's just me putting intention on people.

I'll still need to agree with the comments bellow tho, there's still series with potential with no active team on them and I'd rather see translation teams taking these rather than just translating a chapter on a series with already good translators.

The one who translated speaks Arabic (I speak Arabic too) so I understand that he/she translated faster than BSI scans. But this doesn't mean that she/he can not translate and post it onto Mangadex, this manga isn't for one community to translate it for all people if they have the same interests, and plus they do not get paid they volunteer. No offense but BSI scans take too long but I know they work so hard but they post it after we saw the spoilers and all.

He tripped on coffee beans!? What... how. Also the camouflaging thing with the bag sack is so meta but also such a random way to hide lol might as well hide in a tree hunger game style.

And OH, didn't even realize this wasnt the usual scan group cus I just zoomed through it without much thought. You did pretty good though, gotta say.

my guess is rum is that guy from sushi shop, the teacher is probably connected with akai family thats why haibara said she like her, and the superintendent is amuro (bourbon) boss

can't wait for next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread