Detective Conan - Vol. 100 Ch. 1065 - The Hunter and The Prey

To everyone who only wants BSI to do it, sod off mind your own business
Getting BSI release after getting spoilers is a waste and other languages release quicker than BSI, so instead of bashing this guy maybe ask BSI to step up or sod off and mind their own business.
Thanks for releasing it early so we don't have to wait.
Keep Uploading.

Fed-Kun's army
@airuos
It's possible to lose traction if you move fast and step on something really small and roundish that can slide more easily on the floor. Had Vodka walked slowly he wouldn't really notice it, but because he started to run he involuntarily became a star of his own comedy skit.

Thank for the chapter.

I'm probably dumb, but why does he need the coffee bags to hide underground?

I’m thinking Camel is alive. Think about it carefully. They used a photo copier and a cap that’s like Akai’s.

Group Leader
@Georgie77
probably that one single typo lmao
This is what I hate about the manga community, they get so fucking butthurt about multiple groups wanting to do the same damn project, as if anyone has any rights to them, and then cry "quality" as a reason for their anger. It's an excuse.

To the BSI fanboys, if you like their releases, then read theirs. Nobody has to ask anyone "permission" to scanslate here. Mangadex has no rule on it, it's not "common courtesy". You're allowed to have the same hobby as another person, anyone can translate whatever the fuck they want regardless of popularity. Yall are just gatekeeping.

Gin said "Shoot him in the back where the heart is", When Chianti shot Camel she shot him in his right side and your heart is on the left side so I am guessing that Camel survived.

I know it's probably a fake-out but it would be cool if we actually lose a significant character like Camel. It takes away from the believability of the BO if they never actually get anyone important. Loot at them stumbling on coffee beans and just sitting there dumbfounded instead of RUNNING AFTER THEIR TARGET

@Cherry_PuNK I think the reason why Gin told Chianti to shot him in the heart is because Akai thought the BO would always do headshots just like how they tried to kill him, so he told him to go to the photocopier to fake the blood from his cap but failed regardless.

Wacky name for Rum huh, wAKASA RUMi sounds wacky enough for me

"Can't find the coffee sacks... he must be laying underground!" I hope he remembered to stretch before making that reach.

Users who are viewing this thread