Detective Conan - Vol. 96 Ch. 1018 - In The Ice

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Heiji and KID!!! Though, Heiji is....distracted...

Also, it's good to see one of the Nagano Trio™ again!! I was almost worried that they'd been forgotten!
Thanks everyone!!!

Has Kid realized Conan's true identity in the manga yet? Did I miss something during the MT arc ?__?

He did say two high school detectives, so maybe I did miss something ????

On the other hand, Heiji!!! Hope you'll find your romantic closure with Kazuha in this arc and some plot development ??

Thank you for the new chapter BSI team ??

@Cifro based on the rumors of Kid appearing on Tutenkaku tower, but her not being there, I think it means M3 is officially considered canon.

Not sure, as it seems like the author wants to wrap things up lately? Hopefully Kudou's confession willl give him enough of a boost to actually tell Kazuha.

Although, what's up with this parade of important characters out of nowhere? Is there going to be a murder or something, with this congregation of detectives and the pretty awful relationship between the two "owners" of the pearl? But even then, it's kinda over the top to just solve a murder case. I'm kinda hoping the sudden inclusion of the Nagano detective will lead to Kuroda and the other two Rum suspects, eventually spiralling the story to a BO arc.
Also, I don't believe heiji is even aware of the progress Conan made concerning the BO. Isn't it about time to fill him in about some important details? At least give him enough information so he can finally remember to not utter the word "Kudou" anymore, he's pretty much doing something akin to painting a big red cross on Conan with the words "Your biggest target is here, Black Organisation, please kill me asap". Not a good thing now that both Gin and Rum are looking into business immediately related to Conan, while he actually knows the name of the BO boss ...

i think heiji will make it this time. it makes sense for him to kiss kazuha and then have shinichi tell him they didnt actually kiss, and get his victory that way. and the manga's ending, so it would be nice to tie up loose ends slowly rather than all of them in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Max 1996 I think it's more Gosho teasing the Movie 3, but it doesn't mean it's canon. Like Kazuha said, Kaito Kid was 'rumoured' to be on top of Tsuutenkaku Tower, which means it's neither confirmed nor denied. I think Gosho just wanted to reference it more than anything since Kaito Kid and Osaka is kind of movie 3 :) So sadly or not, movies are not canon to the main story (I feel that some are, and maybe some snippets in the movie are though but not as a whole)

Kid:
2 high school detectives and the stratagist-like police detective

Well it looks like kid knows shinichi's identity since he said 2 high school detectives

Users who are viewing this thread