Detective Kouko Feels Melancholy - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
aw this was really cute but
i feel kinda bad that it seems to imply she won't become a detective. but maybe the mother is wrong and the girl is fit to become a detective? but then again she kept saying she's not good at using her head. damn. maybe she'll find another dream job lol

Cute story.
So he was the one at the restaurant and watched everything, then he tailed her and was able to stop that idiot thug.

Also, being capable at gathering evidence is a great detective skill.

Double-page supporter
This was seriously adorable!! I wouldn't have minded a longer story and some other cases for our detective XDDD Maybe with 5 chapters to fill a whole manga volume XD Really cute how the ML actually fell for her immediately because his mother knew exactly what kind of woman he's into XDD

Fed-Kun's army
> That girl is unfit to become a detective

Aw come on, give her some credit for solving her first case at least.

Adorable. This was really adorable. The female lead is very much endearing and I love how she's "good at not using her head." I actually find it refreshing that she's not so OP as a detective, you know? Like, she's not particularly clever or some genius. She just seems to be practical and simply adds up all the clues, thus solving the case using common sense.

If ever, this leaves room for her skills as a detective to grow and it would be enjoyable to see how far she progresses. Maybe this has a chance to be serialized? Who knows

The Inugami Family Murder Mystery Movie references.

>.>

I laughed so hard when that iconic thing showed up.

If you read the manga, you should instantly recognize this. >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1k6JPmNYp0

Timestamp 0:15

You know what's even funnier to me? The girl is dressed up as Kindaichi San, the Detective MC from the movie.
They really went all in on the references.

This was so adorable and the female lead was so loveable, absolutely adore her headstrong nature!

Users who are viewing this thread