Detective Xeno and the Seven Locked Murder Rooms

Omfg, I'm reaaaally tired of this locked room mystery...has dragged on & on, with very little progress or character dev.

Thanks to the scan team, however...appreciate the work!

Fed-Kun's army
@Queenvon take some time off the series and let the chapters accumulate. Some arcs end up being really good if read completely in one go as opposed to 1 per week

I like this manga but not interested in the current arc as much. The old ones were more fun and well-paced. They were nice because the reader could sort of figure it out at around the same pace as the evidence accumulates, like any good puzzle mystery. I feel like because this current mystery is so long and way more convoluted than the others, it doesn't really achieve this effect.
I suppose its sort of a matter of taste though.

This arc is such a poor man's And Then There Were None that I wish the author would move on already. Wonder what he's going to do next, The Dancing Men or A Red-headed League.

It quickly goes from Meitantei Conan to The Promised Neverland to Never Let Me Go.

Honestly this is a great story all the mysteries were pretty good
the second mystery in the mansion with the three daughters was terrible, and for a story that seemed to be somewhat realistic having a Deus ex Machina like the ability to sense lies that EVERYONE knows about and trusts is absolutely terrible writing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread