Dev news: Launching API version 2 (also v1 deprecation notice) | Last updated 2021-01-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Teasday I had been thinking about the blocked groups thing. Would it be possible to get a array of block group id's returned either in one of the existing user endpoints or a new one? Those already require authorization to get settings so this seems like a good place to actually handle it.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Isotab Yeah, I should probably add that to user settings or something.

@Kyrokis Sorry, I forgot to respond to the limit thing. I guess I could lower the minimum down to 1, sure. As for language filters, that's planned.

@Teasday I hope I'm not spamming too much, but did you think about adding an exclude/include/only include hentai parameter to the API search, if that's coming? I thought I saw someone say it's on a roadmap. Or do we need to update the setting semi-automatically using a post call or something before searching with the API?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@dg-mangadex If I'm making a manga search endpoint then yes stuff like that would be included. A search wouldn't take user settings into account.

Can we finally get the Taiwan flag in the website. Right now the Taiwanese manhwa on the website are using the Hong Kong flag. Also, in the search box list for language, can we put Chinese (trad) next to Chinese (simp)? Makes little sense to separate them like that. Thanks.

How does this API change affect Tachiyomi, for example
I guess an extension source update and that would be all

I'm confused, so there's nothing about manga curation or something? like latest post or most viewed? is there any way to fetch that other than scrapping or using 3rd party API?

H97

Hello,
I didn't see the missing chapters ( /summary ) in the API.
Hope it wasn't already suggested 🙃

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@H97 It's a temporary feature from the early days of the site, it can't deal with split/partial/weird numbered chapters, and it's going away in v5.

Silly question: are the language codes adherent to any external/documented standard? e.g. I'm guessing that
Code:
gb
is the language code for "English," but that doesn't seem to match either of the ISO standards for language codes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639-1 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639-2).

It's a bit nitpicky of a question, but it would help for me to be able to look up the total possible set of all country codes.

@radonTransform
The site languages instead refer to the country or region that is usually associated with each language, as per the country flags and abbreviations in the element descriptors.

Arabic = Saudi Arabia >>>
Code:
sa
Bengali >>>
Code:
be
Bulgarian >>>
Code:
bg
Burmese = Myanmar >>>
Code:
mm
Catalan >>>
Code:
ct
Chinese (Simplified) = China >>>
Code:
cn
Chinese (Traditional) = Hong Kong >>>
Code:
hk
Czech >>>
Code:
cz
Danish = Denmark >>>
Code:
dk
Dutch = Nederlands >>>
Code:
nl
English = Great Britian >>>
Code:
gb
Filipino = Philippines >>>
Code:
ph
Finnish >>>
Code:
fi
French >>>
Code:
fr
German = Deutschland >>>
Code:
de
Greek >>>
Code:
gr
Hebrew = Israel >>>
Code:
il
Hungarian >>>
Code:
hu
Indonesian >>>
Code:
id
Italian >>>
Code:
it
Japanese >>>
Code:
jp
Korean >>>
Code:
kr
Lithuanian >>>
Code:
lt
Malay >>>
Code:
my
Mongolian >>>
Code:
mn
Norwegian >>>
Code:
no
Other >>>
Code:
*space or blank*
Persian = Iran >>>
Code:
ir
Polish >>>
Code:
pl
Portugese (Brazil) >>>
Code:
br
Portugese (Portugal) >>>
Code:
pt
Romanian >>>
Code:
ro
Russian >>>
Code:
ru
Serbo-Croatian = Republic of Serbia >>>
Code:
rs
Spanish (Espanol) >>>
Code:
es
Spanish (LATin AMerica) = Mexico >>>
Code:
mx
Swedish >>>
Code:
se
Thai >>>
Code:
th
Turkish >>>
Code:
tr
Ukrainian >>>
Code:
ua
Vietnamese >>>
Code:
vn

I'm using mangadex api:
https://mangadex.org/api/v2/chapter/152530
and i get server link but it's not working to open image via that link please help me how to use that server link given in this api

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread