Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – - Ch. 25.1

That day, If our positions were switched, would our fates be different. Would I have your life, and you mine.

Supporter
Ok this hurt more than I thought, I mean I already feel bad for Vergil when V talked about the attack, but seeing Vergil so innocent and childlike like this sure makes it more impactful...

Dex-chan lover
I never thought we'd get to see the day where Vergil's life changed for the worst

Dex-chan lover
Of course he was the first one attacked !
One quick question then... Where was Yamato then ? And how did he get it ?!
I already said this once but out of all the devil arms that Sparda possessed, Yamato had to be the most important one.

Power Uploader
Never thought we would get to see Dante and Vergil's childhood.

Right at the point where their mother was killed.

Double-page supporter
This manga after only 25 chapters has managed to shed more light on the backstory of these characters than 5 games, an anime and a novel combined ever could have. Finally, some fucking lore content and it's actually good.

Dex-chan lover
oh... they babey.... 🥺🥺🥺 ready for the inevitable sads next chapter..... thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this manga will go far and explain how Vergil met Nero’s unnamed mother in Fortuna. I want to know how Nero happened.

this is pretty much exactly how I imagined their childhood interactions would be, only difference is no sparda chastising them for not putting plastic down if they where going to shed blood.

Dex-chan lover
I needed this chapter in my life. This brings home how big of a gesture it was that Vergil gave Nero his book at the end of the game and also makes their interactions (fighting in hell) post game somehow just hilarious. I wonder how Eva would react to that. It actually makes me wish Eva was in hell like in DmC (that’d actually be a pretty cool plot for dmc6; Dante and Vergil finding out Eva and Sparda are somewhere in hell and hunting them down)

Users who are viewing this thread