Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

excellent art, and showing interesting things missing from the games. This author is doing an excellent job.

Supporter
This is probably why Shadow seems to be so attracted to V in-game ugh so adorable though

Fed-Kun's army
Phantom, Mundus and Vergil's decent into Nrlo Angelo all in one chapter. Oh boy!

who knew a tie in manga would be such have such great exposition for the main story

This is canon right? So the Yamato being already broken in Devil May Cry 4 was from Vergil's fight with Mundus. Kind of sucks because Vergil was exhausted from fighting Dante prior to facing Mundus, I wonder how it would've turned out if he was in tip top condition; but of course Dante had to use the Devil Sword Sparda to defeat Mundus.

Wow, I can't believe we get to see how Vergil became Nelo Angelo after all these years!

This is canon right? So the Yamato being already broken in Devil May Cry 4 was from Vergil's fight with Mundus. Kind of sucks because Vergil was exhausted from fighting Dante prior to facing Mundus, I wonder how it would've turned out if he was in tip top condition; but of course Dante had to use the Devil Sword Sparda to defeat Mundus.
would still lose, Vergil can't defeat an untamed version of Sparda (Arkham) on his own, and it took the fully-tamed, awakened version (Dante) to defeat Mundus, but even with that it's still a struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread