Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Supporter
It must have reminded him of their mother's necklace... Also poor V keeps getting smashed :((((

Thank you for the chapter!!!!!

Interesting that 'V' didn't kill them. i mean those spears must hurt like almighty hell , but they don't seem fatal.
Obviously the Virgil we know had no qualms with killing humans, so it's interesting that 'V' who has Virgil's same personality wouldn't.

gliph13 , I'd have to say that considering Vergil in the past had an ultra hard-on for that "might makes right" mentality, I think he felt his clear superiority over humans made it morally OK to kill them if it served his rise to power. Now with V, it certainly is interesting, not for the least of which because we really don't fully know his inner voice about all this. Could he be sparing them since w/o his bloodlust for power his convictions aren't as grounded? Or could V simply be too weak, or see killing them as an over expenditure of vital energy? Either way the writing in this really makes me wish all this was shown in DMC V itself, really adds a lot to V. Went from liking him to realizing the depth of his character's relationship w/ 'himself' and Dante, and realizing the potential of such a dynamic. Needless to say I might order a V body pillow in the future now.

Users who are viewing this thread