Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.2

If the other char has a stylish rank of U>W>X>Y>Z>ZZ>ZZZ how appealing would be

Group Leader
Thanks a lot PlatnumP, been a bit busy recently so I couldn't find the time to do it. Planning to take over full-time or just for this chapter?

@maxumym Hey! Hope you're keeping well. I honestly don't mind, whichever arrangement is best for you. I will say though that I don't actually have stable access to content from LINE Manga, I've exhausted all of my VPNs (and friends' VPNs), so I can only translate the raws that kindly get sent to me rather than being able to source them myself. This could sadly make me a bit unreliable down the line. Feel free to keep in touch about it though, I'd hate to step on any toes.

Thanks for translating this for the time being @PlatinumP and obviously huge thanks to @maxumym from Spectacular Scanlations for translating all of the previous Chapters. You're making a lot of DMC fans really happy

Do you think that Nero in some way saw Dante as his father figure? Deadweight really got to him all throughout the game. Heck, when Dante revealed who his father is he looked like he was disappointed it was not Dante.

Users who are viewing this thread