Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V – - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.2

Double-page supporter
is this gonna be connected to V begging help to Nero?

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki Yeah I sure hope so !
From what we know, when the attack happened, Vergil was playing outside so he was obviously the first one to get attacked.
=> What I especially want to know is why Vergil got Yamato in the first place !? We may have gotten "some clarification" for Dante but not for Vergil.
And Yamato was a special case among Sparda's weapons... That devil arm was quite vital if you take its "dimensional slash" and "Underworld sealing" abilities so I wouldn't be surprised if the demons tried to retrieve it on the same night they attacked the twins' home.

@Blaster746 I never considered that, it makes total sense, I always thought of the barrier between human and the demon world functions like a fishing net than a wall. it keeps the the big demons from getting through while the small fry can slip through the gaps. it would explain how demons managed to get to the human world before DMC3 or 1. it makes perfect sense that they would go after Yamato, if they had no idea where the amulet was or that it was slit in half. but those sword would definetly give off some energy signal, and is likely how they found them. I doubt that Yamato by itself could make a hole big enough for mundus to get through.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... Never expected him to eat demon meat. Especially since the demons tend to just disappear and drop red orbs after you kill them. And it's canon that they just up and disappear due to the boss fights showing that they just go boom.

Oh for the Sparda's sake, V! Did you really in that need to try Hanibal Lector that demon carcass?

Who was that bloodied kid surrounded by demons in the flashback? Also that Twitter handle 😂

Users who are viewing this thread