Devil May Cry 5 – Visions of V –

Dex-chan lover
And since then, Vergil went full
I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHIIIIING!!!

I've seen a lot of comments on here about how much of a brat dante was first off has no one met dante that's how he pretty much always is and as a younger sibling I can say that's how we all are hell I'm 30 and I'm still like this with my older sister dante might have been a brat but I can say he just wanted to hang out with his cool older sibling i was the same way at that age it's just to bad vergil didnt see it that way dante and his mother both love him they might not have been perfect but they loved him and he should have never doubted that

Dex-chan lover
Getting to see V's inner thoughts about how well he's socializing is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to see more of Malphas and her being more fleshed out on why she was talking to Cavalier Angelo rather than a boss fight with no particular reason

This manga DEFINITELY went so far in depth and answers a lot of my questions from a while back of when I played through the game on who and what exactly V is, and what makes him tic! And the art is fantastic!
Replaying the game is gonna be very interesting with this new knowledge~

Reading this, I wish they at least included Vergil's side of "that day" and the final chapter in DMC5 SE. Something to show V's arc of confronting weakness. Instead the SE included new cutscenes in the end that overwrite and ruin any growth between the two brothers.

literally bawled at the end . For full experience listen to Crimson Cloud , Bury the light , Devil Trigger ( Nero scenes ) , Devils Never Cry , The Duel and Legacy ( near the end ) while reading .

Users who are viewing this thread