Devilchi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Rest Assured

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm failing to see how this is "world ending." She releases her magic unconsciously, but it's damn difficult to see that being, I dunno, a "magical nuke" or something. Even the biggest releases of magic energy have been localized things. And, if half-demon/half-humans were THIS dangerous as to be considered "world ending" and even making angels piss themselves... Why the fuck haven't the demons been breeding half breeds to basically make magical nuke equivalents or even just supersoldiers to fight the angels? Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yomina is a rare/special case because yaddayadda. That still doesn't explain why the demons wouldn't TRY if half-breeds COULD be this dangerous.

I mean, I don't want to think about this too much, but part of the manga's sub-plot is about Yomina = dangerous and even her former childhood friends potentially killing her and... Hino for some god damn reason. So it's unfortunately made into a bit of an important issue when it didn't need to be one.

I ain't complaining, however, since I always liked this series and hoped someone would pick it up again, so seeing anything continued is nice. And thanks to WaveRSX for that.

Dex-chan lover
this is world ending cuz' she will suck the whole world dry, so no more generations and total extinction!!!!

Group Leader
@definitionofinsanity
I appreciate your discussion on the chapter's contents. It seems to be really lacking on this series.

Thinking about the plot does make me wonder if I can continue on for over 100 chapters with this.
I'm kind of hoping that things will be cleared up as it continues, but the next chapter doesn't seem to provide any relief at all... maybe a bit.

Double-page supporter
this arc plot = bad
there i summed it all up for everyone

Discussions are lacking for the series because this series has been in limbo for years, then randomly got some horrible releases that MD removed and now someone who actually knows what they're doing finally went ahead and does it, thanks for that btw.

But yeah, series is barely alive for the english scanlation because of everything that happened the last 2-3 years.

Aggregator gang
Angels need to GTFO if humans wanna bang demons then so be it. Earth is the realm of Man and the angels are just butthurt not getting any of that terran sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread