Devilchi

Dex-chan lover
Is there anywhere to read the first 25 chapters in english? Preferably not a virus nest.

Dex-chan lover
Is the MC in ch 40-50 still the same MC in ch1? https://mangadex.org/chapter/788459/8
Because his hair looks different.

So i just saw the raws go up to ch 190 x.x holy crap tons of stuff coming.
can some1 maybe summarise what happens after ch50?

Didn't devil/demon in japanese were called oni? Then, the title in japanese must be something like oni-chi? Or Oni chi chi?

@All-is-fine
It depends. Usually what is called Oni is associated with demons, but more like Ogres/Trolls type. Think demons with brute strength
I think the more common name in Japanese for devil/demon is Yōkai. It is used for demons/devils in general i believe if my beginner level Jap is not rustier than a thirty years old bucket.
Akuma is commonly translated as devil/demon too but is more associated with fire type demons/spirits if you look at it.

Group Leader
Ugh! As of chapter 53 I've endured as much as I can of this blatantly stupid story. Reading this makes me feel like my mind is turning into mealy mush so I wonder how I'd feel after reading another hundred, let alone a hundred forty or fifty chapters.

Bro is this the same protagonist since the beginning? I swear his hair is different, he looks more muscular, and he's less hesitant about certain things. The is a whole different MC.

Users who are viewing this thread