Devil's Romance - Ch. 5

HAHAHA just when you thought there would be a romantic development 😂😂😂 I love Seah's face after the pseudo-hug! I wonder what's gonna happen next?

Thanks for the translations! This series is too funny

Some people seem to find great humor in ever-escalating wars of pettiness, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Imma drop this if this keeps up

@ScarletLouse
Oh, no!
I’m sure the autor and screenwriter will change the whole story they’ve invented – and probably already published in Korea – in order not to run the risk of you dropping out of reading on a pirated website.

@Juli0n
just as everyone has their own opinion and the right to express it, just as everyone has the right to consider it stupid and to point it out

I’m sure the autor[sic] and screenwriter
I'm halfway tempted to just let that quote speak for itself
@Lucrecia Hi there, I appreciate your feedback!! All I was trying to get at is that these petty tit-for-tats tend to wear out their welcome fairly quickly even by comedic standards, but looking back I think I can now appreciate their appeal to especially juvenile sensibilities like yours. Does your mom know you're busy dissing random people on the internet over completely trivial matters instead of doing your homework?

Dex-chan lover
What an intellectually stimulating comment section.

This series is stupid enough to enjoy without feeling too frustrated to me. The art is nice enough too.

oh no he just made her pee her pants right? like when you stick a persons hand in warm water when they are sleeping... submerge a voodoo doll and the person wets themselves.... HAHAHAHA i love this voodoo doll cuz you know if she pisses herself he's gonna have to bring her a change of clothes. Thanks for the scanlation!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread