Devil's Romance

Okay, I have bookmark this one because of the art is great and the story is interesting 👍🏻

holy moly the male lead is so hot yet radiates goofball energy while the female lead is pretty badass. on top it it’s also pretty funny so im definitely bookmarking this

I looked for the English translation of this webtoon and finally I found it on Mangadex, thanks for translating it and I've bookmarked this 💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
It started out towards a cute banter/rivalry, maybe a little spicy on occasion, but now it's shaping up to be almost downright abusive... Not for me, I guess.

it's pretty interesting and the set up/ world is pretty cool, I'm pretty sure fl is the devil herself from the description and title. However I'm still confused about the voodoo doll in chapter 5, i thought the saint said it only works on humans, maybe it doesn't really and there are just a lot of conquensidences, but it's weird

MC is a manchild in his head. The story is 20% plot, 80% stupid and ridiculous comedy for now, hope it gets better because it certainly doesn't deserve its high score.

Is it just me who is annoyed by the fact that FL sees nothing wrong with her attitude?

Hope there's more translations. Got awesome at raw 28 but I don't understand the motivations. Korean is so hard to learn. 😭

Sweet. This series is now translated on Webtoons.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/supernatural/devilish-romance/list?title_no=2529

Users who are viewing this thread