DEVOURING REALM

Group Leader
Guys we are going to update this manga chapters soon be with us to read fast thank you

Group Leader
@MADBEAST
Ty for letting us know.i was just wondering of whether I should take it or not while in the raw site

Group Leader
Sorry for any mistake i have upload it in hurry next chapter will come soon help and support us thank you

hi. thanks for your hard work. @ MADBEAST
i have a question how many chapters will be release weekly? if you answer me i would be really thankful

Group Leader
@mehrdad35
we are trying to provide you as fast as possible .thank you for your support .please donate us and be with us.

Group Leader
Hi thank you for stealing this manhua. I am going to stop translating this manhua .i can't fight with a whole team

Group Leader
@MADBEAST No mate , we had it prepared for a while now for a mass release, we just were waiting for the right time to release it , we had to rush it once you went and released it, also , having multiple translation for a manhua is not a bad thing

Group Leader
Hello guys on dimand of our fans I have decided to resuming this manga and we will do a mass release at least 25-30 chapter and it depend on how much love we get from you | join our discord for latest update. Your friend MADBEAST😄😄 .DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT US

Group Leader
Hello! Isekailord here!
The mc is a pussy, and a bitch of some bitch... i most probably gonna be moderated so enable moderated comments!

1 star shit, dropped

Users who are viewing this thread