Diagonal - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
rcwmasqkqy201.jpg

i need more

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, touche girl with facial paralysis, touche.

Dex-chan lover
@EggsNRice

Yes. A check of the Weibo.com site Confirms as much. And the name used there is “一条废狗狗狗狗”; the name used for Gentle Flutters and for Rabbit Doesn't Want to Talk to You is “一条废狗”.

I posted cross-referenced reports for all three synopses; I don't know which name(s) will be selected by the admin(s) who act on those reports.

MangaDex has more than one case of differring translations or transliterations causing single authors to be listed as if multiple people.

Group Leader
@Oeconomist if have any complaints about how this series or author name is translated please join the scanlation group's discord server! They have a feedback channel there where you can post your questions and feedback and the admins will answer your questions there :). There's a link to their discord server on the group's mangadex page https://mangadex.org/group/6822/jupiter-scanlations

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiweii

How creators' names are represented is ultimately the call of the MangaDex administrators, as no scanlation group has an exclusive on scanlating a series.

At the time that I posted my previous comment, the name of the creator was represented two different ways on MangaDex. I contacted the MangaDex administrators and thoroughly explained the situation to them without expressing which name I thought should be chosen, because I don't know what MangaDex policy is, and it would not be practical for me to lean against it, given how many different creators are already listed.

Users who are viewing this thread