DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything - Ch. 264 - YOYO (10)

Just wondering as someone who used to follow dice. But hasn't read up in a while, how's the story going? Is it worth picking up if I dropped it at the end of the season or am I better off reading something else

Power Uploader
@upsilon I don't know which season you dropped it in, but it's in the final season and perhaps not too far from the actual end. In my opinion, it's still going strong but that mostly depends on your taste.

@Kendama ah I forgot Dice had multiple seasons, I was referring to the season that ended around chapter 200 with Dong Tae losing all his Dice. I heard that most of the "development" Dong Tae got from being an absolute loser to a more confident lad was undone post chapter 200 with him going the Subaru (Re:Zero) route.

If it's the final season I guess it might be worth continuing once it ends if only just to see how it ended. As for the worth picking up point I was mainly asking since Dice went downhill HARD when they gave the other girl (I forgot her name, the one who Dong Tae initially had a crush on) got dice, a complete 180 on her previous stance and suddenly became ridiculously powerful in pretty much no time to the extent of destroying other powerful dicers. Which was pretty ass pully. The cancer girl arc was just utterly depressive. It did recover in the battle vs X.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously this bitch is insufferable. Such a retarded character, you can remove her from the series and it wouldn't even affect the story.

Users who are viewing this thread