DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap this had a 9/10 on webtoon, MD is savage

@greyhud90 I disagree. Playing along this game is hardwork in itself. Plus, in reality hardwork won't get you anywhere. Ever heard of "study smart, not hard"? You obviously need strategy, luck, social connections, money, ranks, etc. hardwork is only a variable to success and this manhwa explores on what happen if you remove hardwork from the equation, in a rather shounen way.

I have only read to about chapter 210 on webtoon and haven't caught up to the final chaps so don't spoil it but based on what I have read so far, if the Dicers stop fighting each other, everyone can become successful in their lives while having the power of luck in their hands.

Dex-chan lover
Umm pretty sure 90% of the stuff that is "released" on Line Webtoon get a 9+ rating, not that they deserve it tho.

I mean, so many trashy isekais get high ratings on MD so...
I’d say MD and webtoons just have a different audience.

Dex-chan lover
@dimtriianghelov Ikr. I saw a webtoon with a rating of 6 and I can't imagine how trash that must be. For most of everything to have a rating of 9/10, 6 is like a death sentence to the comic.

Group Leader
Pardon me for being "that" guy... but isn't this series already licensed and being released on Webtoon? FOR FREE??!!!!

I really don't see the need to scanlate this.

Power Uploader
@TRAXCUTTER

The scanlators are pretty clear about that. They have been doing this for five years and see no point in stopping now that they are caught up with the raws and it's easy to put a chapter out every week.

As the previous poster pointed out, the LINE releases are almost five months behind. Originally, the lag was of almost a year, it only contracted to 21 weeks because the English releases continued during the author's breaks.

This series is nearing completion. I don't want to wait five more months to know how it ends now we've gone this far. LINE could have done what they did for so many other series and caught up to the Korean raws, but no, they chose to stick to their one-chapter-a-week routine.

If you want to stick to the official releases and wait, suit yourself. Your apology for being "that" guy is accepted.

Aggregator gang
i just want to say 1 thing about this..
IDIOTS WHY IS EVERYONE SO DUMB HOLY FKIN GOD DAM MOST ISSUES COULD HAVE BEEN SO EASILY AVOIDED

If you actually like the series, why not just read it on LINE so the artist can get paid for their hard work? Subs/comments/reads are how they measure it, since it’s free anyway... a lack of patience is an insult to the effort the creator put in, in my opinion. Instead of blaming LINE for being behind, consider the amount of time and effort put in by the actual artist. Waiting a few months won’t kill you. Again... it’s free.

Power Uploader
If patience were a trait of manga readers, this place wouldn't have so many licensed series.

Yes, I can't wait. I won't wait. I am not ashamed of it. You can't make me regret it. Nobody can. I read this here and I read many more. And I'll keep doing it. I know all the moral, ethical and other implications and I don't give a damn.

I want everything now.

If LINE editors understood that, they'd have doubled down and caught up. They did so for many other series, like ToG. That's the only thing that wards off scanlators.

Kindly go peddle your notions elsewhere.

Your tantrum made me laugh. Thank you. But the same can be said to you, since you’re peddling your opinion like you speak for all manga readers. You yet again blamed Line in your response to justify your own misplaced entitlement.

For the record, I don’t really care what you specifically do. But there are others who— wait for it —- might actually WANT to support the creator of something they like. Like me. So, I said something. I’m not ashamed of it. You can’t make me regret it.

I figured you’d respond, which is why I checked back. Have a nice day, sweetie.

Power Uploader
@RatedE

I'm peddling my notions in a site frequented mostly by like-minded people. We all know the Official Version, mate, it's linked above. So your little opinion doesn't add information we don't know, and it's quite obvious you registered here to enlighten us. Your concern is unneeded.

And you're right, I'm speaking about (not for; that's a dishonest conflation you make) manga readers generally. How they can't wait. On average, that's true enough for there to be hundreds of scanlation groups, a sizeable portion of which work on series that are licensed.

As I said, the only series that are safe from piracy are those that are caught up in the publishers.

Good that you are not ashamed and don't regret your choices. So we're both conscious of our positions. But your previous post clearly tried to draw a line between "true fans" and "impatient riff-raff", so to speak. So who's trying to place shame on others here?

But it doesn't work. It never has and it never will. We're not brainwashed, waiting to be enlightened by your ludicrous "There's an official version! Did you know it?" No shit, Sherlock.

And I'm only blaming LINE matter-of-factly. They can't really expect a scanlation group to dissolve itself just because they decided to release an official version. It happens sometimes, but it's really a toss-up. As I said, the only safe option is to catch up and remove the scanlators' motivation. They did it for ToG, The Gamer and many other series. That they didn't do for DICE was a conscious decision. It failed to cause the scanlators to give up, and LINE seems to be living with it. So why are you oh-so-concerned?

I don't consider myself entitled to anything. If the scanlators decided to drop it, I would simply turn to LINE. But you must be a fool of seldom-seen magnitude if you think your little finger-pointing will sensitise anyone here of all places.

Have a nice day, too, normie.

Everyone hate Eun juu for her idealism but i rather hate Mio.
She is fcking Tae from Gantz, thanks for her our MC reduced into obsessed boyfriend.

Until the end, Dongtae is still friendzoned by Eunju. Wow, just amazing. Talk about harsh

Users who are viewing this thread