DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything

Dex-chan lover
I know new chapters are still posted on the Dicescans website. Any reason they stopped being updated here?

black cube=cube of saturn=saturn=satan
"The Illuminati are the older elites who will prey on the young (an analogy of the Baphomet devouring children). This allows the Illuminati to achieve their quest for the Golden Age by sacrificing the youth to the devil (aka the material world, aka Saturn) by making them pursue material goods and working a job in never ending servitude based on the masses desire for consumption"
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
Instead of consumption and working in a job the people in dice play the endless game of killing eachother for their materialistic desires.

40 chapters in and I think I know what the story twist is already.
Main character goes to the past and creates a time loop of dicing

After reading 335 chapters, I can say I kinda still think it's still the twist?? When I read up to chapter 40 I thought the hooded figure was Dongtae but it was someone completely different and my prediction went on a roller coaster of plausible, iffy, and impossible. Might as well believe anything can happen after seeing the main character's drive change every 20 chapters or so. (Wouldn't recommend anything past the first 112 chapters or anything at all if you don't like either janky power systems, poor pacing and 1-off Ideas that are never used in the story ever again)

this is longer than it should be, unnecessary bs just makes the story worse. Basically just milked out for money. It had so much potential to be on of the better webtoons but sadly it just took a turn for the worse

@aqyx Yeah, I dropped it several months ago because the original premise is gone. It's just a drama/battle manga now with too many jarring inconsistencies.

i wish more webtoon series learn when to end a story instead of milking it...disappointed.

More than a year back I saw the final arc message and it's still going on. Author should just fixate on developing proper story than adding senseless battles and fillers.

Rip I really liked the story initially but the comments confirm its not worth continuing

Eh 80 plus chapters the story's alright but eh idk seeing as how it's dragged out to 300 plus I feel the story would have been better if it was shorter rn too many characters and stuff just seems it would be better a shorter story maybe like 200 chapters at the most... the beginning heh is beyond pathetic so if you can make past that you might like this maybe (oh so I was right after reading the comments man author is a aszzhole right finna drop now on 90 I thought it would get better but truly it's being dragged out I can tell just by reading to chp 90 anymore it won't go anywhere)

Z2

You know how very rarely you get a manga that has a good concept, handles itself well, develops its characters interestingly; and all builds to a nice crescendo that ties up the plot neatly?

You know how even more rarely some of those decline to actually do the conclusion after the big climax and then go for another 200 chapters so they can keep cashing checks?

Dice is unfortunately the latter.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this as one of my favourite webtoons in the app then got too lazy and abandoned webtoons altogether then went to college. Later on, I eventually got back into webtoons and forgot this existed only to see this just now on MangaDex and realize it's still going.

Why?

What can you develop from a story whose most loose ends from the beginning have been tied up without basically making a sequel within the story?

Dex-chan lover
The early part was a masterpiece, but after the dice got spread out it turn downhill faster than a car going downhill. Why you not unlock the window????!!! Why ???

Is this going to end like ever? It seems like chapters get shorter and have less meaning with each piece..

Users who are viewing this thread