DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything

Dex-chan lover
dear lord i remember dropping this around 5 maybe even 6 years ago, why is this garbage still alive

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Funnily enough, since you mentioned Webtoons.com, I was reading Girls of the Wild's as well and that was better ( Somehow Webtoons.com doesn't allow you to read it anymore? ). Ended at least at Chapter 264 even though it contained all the drama nonsense plus the ending, that was stupid, cute but stupid. I still love Dal Dal Choi, though but somehow these Webtoons start great and end bad. Of course not all of them. I believe, " Hive " I read as well but not finished. A good one, I think, was Dead Days Webtoon, which I also finished reading. I am just surprised seing this Webtoon again and again.

Dex-chan lover
This was good. WAS. After chapter 200~ or so, they just trail on and repeat forever. Just pretend they win the fight with big giant dice kid, and stop reading after that. It's like Tower of God, minus plot progression and minus clever strategy fights.

The comments in Naver are such a wild ride,hah.They either trash the story or the (former) female lead

@mseboy13, bro are u stupid "shows no sign of ending soon" as it will most likely end on chapter 365 or chapter 380. Like my guy, Dongetae is about to wake up and smoke some bitches then he's going to win or something stupids is going to happen like normal, and they're all going to live happily ever after.

OH SHIT GAMERS I JUST READ THE RAW AND DANGETAES FINALLY BOUTA PULL UP!

🤩Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really nice. 😊

I read this a while ago but know I don't remember the chapter I left I left off🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

Aggregator gang
i remember reading this and got really tired with the padding, extra large panel with little dialogue or importance just to make it feel longer, RECAPPING many of huge panels from last chapter on the beginning of chapter, and the short chapters not helping, most characters also making dumb decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread