Did You Think You Could Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Siblings Reincarnate

Ok, so he literally died and the goddess told him that he will be reincarnated, and he starts wondering if he isn't someone else who took place of his new parents' son.
Alright, I'm looking forward to his sister.

It's awaken MEEE!!
tumblr_owd9lsOZOD1twgfw0o2_500.gifv

Contributor
Nothing happened, indeed.

And much Isekai who start with this godthing is a bad sign.

I can't read it past half. Too much bullshit.

I can't believe that such incompetent authors can manage publish stories.
- "Listen carefully" Does his dad really expect a newborn to "Listen carefully" and understand what he is saying? How incompetent is this author if this is the only way he found to give descriptions?
- Is he the only Japanese who doesn't know what reincarnation means? I can understand a western, but 2/3 of the population is Buddhist... I get that Buddhist reincarnation doesn't have a preservation of self/soul, but still...
- "If I stand out my sister will find me" "Rare means safety" wut?
- "I met your sister earlier and I reincarnated her in the same world as you" Is the author so dumb that he can't find a better premise? I mean, either:
1. When a group dies she can read only one book at random and choose the destination for everyone. Makes no sense if she also have to reward them based on past life.
2. She decides their destination without reading books. Same thing.
3. When a group dies she read one book at a time and decide their destination:
3.1. She read the sister first, so she decided to put him with her. Makes no sense if she want to reward him.
3.2. She read his first, and then when she read the sister's book she choose to put her with him. She remembers the sister while talking with him, so she would remember him after reading her life and what she did to him. So, that could only happen if his sister is worthy of more 'good treatment' than him, which makes no sense considering the description and the way she judged him.
4. It's totally random. Why does she exists?
5. She can't choose the world. Then just make one of them so sickly that they die immediately after being born, so that they will be reincarnated again, and according to the rules it'll be in a different world. Or at worse make him a totally normal person in a different continent.

Ok what the fuck is with the first few panels of this manga. Literally the goddess said the protagonist would have an extremely good life due to his past life’s misfortunes and “congratulations your dead”. If so shouldn’t she know that the batshit crazy protagonists sister is you know, batshit crazy? So why did she accept his sisters wish to reincarnate with him, without asking him, himself. What? Is a persons life given a vague description to gods, and goddesses? Doubt it. Not only that she said she would give him her protection “duh I’m the idiot goddess who doesn’t know what PROTECTION means” his sister was LITERALLY the first person he FUCKING saw getting reincarnated. He never even had a chance to get away... Even though the goddess said to try to get away.

That was mild. Did the translator never read Junji Ito?

@Ajith01
Yeah, Kaifuku Jutsushi is amazing. Can't wait for the anime, only one more month!

Double-page supporter
Nothing happened. Its a nice friendly Isekia trash manga. MC paranoid over nothing.. What can a little girl do.

.......... predictions ?
I bet the maid is going to be worse ? :p Im calling it

Dex-chan lover
im in love with the maid at the first sight... ah Twintail maid is the best

Separating people will just create more restrictions. The underlying problem was that people were bigots, if that is not dealt with, nothing will change.

Group Leader
@chieftanin The 72 spirits are a reference to the 72 demons from the Ars Goetia, so Ayim's name should be Aim or Aym, and Andrea Lufus would be Andrealphus. I assume any spirits introduced after this chapter will also be named after a demon from the Ars Goetia. I haven't read past this chapter yet, so sorry if this is something you've already addressed in a later chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread