Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 ~A New Courage~

Group Leader
Hope you all enjoy~

We were able to get Megchan to do the translation. He is the one who did the Vtamer-01 Translations a decade ago! We would like to redo the Vtamer series with HQ scans. Could use help with cleaning and typesetting.

Dex-chan lover
Now that was a fun one-shot. Also the victory dance never gets old.

I just started re-reading the original V-Tamer 01 manga a few days ago, and as I finish I find this thing.

Thank you to the translation team (the translator, the typesetters, the editors, and everyone else involved) for bringing this chapter (and the original manga) over. V-Tamer 01 is a very nostalgic manga for me, one I love to reread every few years, and even something simple and straightforward like this chapter being brought over brings a smile to my face. I wish you luck in redoing the V-Tamer 01 manga in HQ, because that sounds neat as hell.

Hopefully one day we'll get an official release. But given the drought of Digimon content in the west these last few years, and what I assume is a massive lack of demand for an official translation for a 20-year old manga, well I'll keep my hopes up for the fan translation instead.

Users who are viewing this thread