Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters

Finished marathoning the anime pretty recently and very much liked it... As such clicked in the manga almost instantly... For these four chapters it covers the plot bullet points but feels very rushed in direct comparison with the anime... But they show more appmon than the anime... Pretty interested if it will diverge from the anime like TV Tropes says the Xros Wars manga did...
If it means that Ai and Watson can get appmon buddies or more Dantemon I'm all for it!

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Group Leader
If anyone is looking to finish this manga please PM Me. willing to provide raws.

Just read up to chapter 10, good thing it's getting fully scanlated finally! Thanks to the team.
And yeah I agree with mrponeis that this feels pretty rushed. Which is understandable since they had so few chapters and so much to do. Sadly it doesn't really works as its own story, there's not much besides fighting, you don't quite get to know the characters (Haru in particular feels way more generic lol)... But as additional content to the anime (which I liked) it's pretty fun to see the changes, some are pretty creative, I'm a fan of Knight actually doing stuff. Also the art is nice, it even makes me like some designs I wasn't really a fan of. And so many spreads!
Now I'm curious to see how they're going to deal with the God Appmon stuff.

Group Leader
Just read up to chapter 10, good thing it's getting fully scanlated finally! Thanks to the team.
And yeah I agree with mrponeis that this feels pretty rushed. Which is understandable since they had so few chapters and so much to do. Sadly it doesn't really works as its own story, there's not much besides fighting, you don't quite get to know the characters (Haru in particular feels way more generic lol)... But as additional content to the anime (which I liked) it's pretty fun to see the changes, some are pretty creative, I'm a fan of Knight actually doing stuff. Also the art is nice, it even makes me like some designs I wasn't really a fan of. And so many spreads!
Now I'm curious to see how they're going to deal with the God Appmon stuff.

Glad we could do it :)

I find it funny how the anime wastes a lot of time and it feels like a good chunk of it is filler, while the manga goes so fast and doesn't have too much time for anything lol.

Users who are viewing this thread