Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@youiri65 I think it's more likely, with the flag that about bad things happening there, that something happened to his sister. Maybe raped, killed, or kidnapped. But if he has all his nearest members bad luck would everything start turning out poorly for him but better for his family. Is that why she thinks he'd thank her?

I think with the setting that MC is jobless, has family problem (may be DV), mother in coma, and try to struggle to make a living.

These should be enough dramas for MC. it s feeI like god s bullying MC enough. Okay, his sis drama is reasonable.

but if put too much unnecessary drama more, i hope that this will not ruin the story like many korean manwhas in the past...

Fed-Kun's army
Koreas manhwa just fking loves drama, but its just too fuckingmuch. They need to start thinking of how to get the story interesting without all this draaamaaaaaaa.. more drama/=better story

Double-page supporter
Man it was getting a bit better but I hate the MC deals with his life. Why can’t he behave like the other lives instead? The drama hurts my eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Klordz lol I was thinking the exact same. She's at worse selling her body, he's possibly selling his mind/body AND soul.

Users who are viewing this thread