Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
@dend08
I think he knows he can't completely trust them, is just that he doesn't have any other choice but to depend on them.

Double-page supporter
That manipulative cunt at the soul-selling company caused this by raising his misfortune. What a thotty hoe

Fed-Kun's army
"selling your organs?" technically no, but it's still similar. he's gambling his life..and just like organs..you won't get it back once you've given it away lol

You accidentally deleted the chapter and have to do it again? Hahaha 😂 what a fking idiot, reminds me of when i accidentally deleted my essay hahahahahayst 😭

Double-page supporter
I can't wait until the boss of his company fucks up and her higher ups demand answers, that she naturally can't give.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, their interest is 80 dollars? That's not bad at all? Their total depth is around 80k USD.... Unless there's a translation error, that's not bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall well, based on what i knew (don't take it whole) the average income in south korea is around 2300 USD a month with the monthly living expenses for four person family is estimated to be 3800 USD (without rent). And they have to think a 80K USD worth of debt with the interest of 80 USD

Aggregator gang
Aren't people misunderstanding what the woman at the company did? All she probably did was create a circumstance where he's aware of the misfortune of his friends and family and put into a situation where he can't so easily ignore it as he did up until the start of this manhwa. She even specifically said that she wouldn't directly touch his karma.
This is just all the problems the MC either ignored or couldn't do anything about before coming back to bite him.

Supporter
YOU TELL HIM GIRL! YOU AINT DOING NOTHING WRONG!

And don't listen to that evil fucking cunt and the magic "misfortune rate" bullshgit

Users who are viewing this thread