Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

@Ghostdevil they brought it because the majority don't really know the law anywhere he even said he graduated from A university (probably law school) also you say only an idiot wouldn't know but TBH the fact that you believe and expect everyone to know the law by heart says alot about you

Lmao

"So you didn't train your dog right"

"You will get your money, so take your trash and get out"

Something along those lines being said next chapter would be perfect.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
please Im so adicted to this right now xD

@ivv YOOOOU?!?! YOOU!!! i just binged all chapters!!! how am i to wait on a cliff hanger like this!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostdevil I'm not gonna pretend like I know Korean law, but I do know in some countries that contract -would- be legal. Not every place is like the west, even other 1st world countries have different values from the US and most of Europe. So again, I don't know Korean law, but it is possible that contract is legit.

Also I just love that the author is actually showing people what's up with the company. So many people were acting like the brother had no right to be mad at what his sister did and he was over reacting, and now they can see why he was mad. Cause places like that aren't on the up and up and now the family is being hounded by gangsters. This is why there's no such thing as a 'decision that only effects you'.

I'd have deadass caved his head in. It's self defense, castle laws are a thing in most places. So are justifiable homicide laws.
Man comes into your house and causes you and yours with bodily harm? You're justified in stepping on his neck until it goes pop.

@ElJefe Short term gratification probably is not the best choice in this situation. Laws and being justified are all fine and dandy, but they don't really stop people already breaking laws from not retaliating later. Knocking an idiot out when he's doing unprovoked stupid things can be seen as an idiot being stupid, but killing him would probably get his organization to retaliate.

Group Leader
Awwww, he left the guy’s arm and life intact. Strobon would not approve.

mrf

*me reading the comments...
I just want to say that contract aren't really it just a fantasy, some random authors write a story with that contract,

I'm saying this specifically for this contract not any other contract outside this story and I'm not pointing at other stories even if the content are the same it might be if it based on reality but i doubt it.

Double-page supporter
Oddly satisfying. Not too much violence, but quite on point. I still think that the boss should have intervened. What kind of boss lets their underlings run loose like mad dogs.

BTW: I'm not ashamed that I had to turn my head 90° to the left just to read the contract.🤣 Should've read on mobile.😁

Aah,, poor MC to have thot sister

She playing on hostess club and manage to borrow millions,,
you can guess how many times she join party with gang

Protecting Family is Good thing as long as your family also got your back

Users who are viewing this thread