Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Speedreader here, I thought all these missions were just "what if I tried it another way" simulators. Wouldn't the clients be unhappy if the mercenaries essentially used cheat codes? Or is this mission different, and it's not a simulation but instead the true timeline?

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. wait.. wasn't yurival also a normal knight dude.., sure there were magic in that world but what his soul fragment ability could be..

@NazrinMaus It's more of "I need you to do this in any way shape or form". Take for example the last mission, were the client wanted for the man who killed his family to suffer but he could not do that directly because he did not care what happened to him as long as the client(protag) became the assassin king, so to then make him suffer the protag cut off an arm and a leg to make him incappable to be an assassin and as a last fuck you he also cut his own throat to kill himself make the man that tried to bring forth an assassin king see his dream of one coming to be go upp in smoke

@NazrinMaus I think the first 3 missions were "try it another way simulation", but this first long mission is of a current on-going timeline.

So where do they get all the armor and axes from if they have no production?

Also "Oh wow, I guess I just needed to activate my magic and all my problems would be solved. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks mercenary!"

Fed-Kun's army
The word "Fire" is normally used exclusively for firearms. Shooting command for bows and arbalests is "Loose".

Now that's out of the way, this is really great translation. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Not worth using the stone in my opinion... especially when the soul consciousness is still there. It helped him several times already.

Users who are viewing this thread