Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

Fed-Kun's army
Im really confused with money figures?? 500000 won is a good deal on clothes, but in the next panel, it shows that she had sold herself for 400000 won!! Also the 1 million won for the eternal stuff isn't it pretty less? Am I missing something or is Korean won undervalued?

@gr8g I've been asking myself the same thing. It seems there is a 100 factor difference between the values until chapter 50 and now. For example: The reward for the long mission was 150M in ch.44 and became 1.5M in ch.92. Knowing that 1$ is around 1000 Won i would think that she sold herself for 40M like it was written in the early chapters because selling yourself for 400$ sounds a bit cheap. But a ring that cost 100000$ is a bit much. Anyways, either the translators don't know how to translate numbers, either the author got mixed up in his number and ruined it.

Supporter
Why the fuck would the evil abusive piece of shits who abandoned their daughter and her family welcome you just because you got some nice clothes, and why would you WANT them to?

Also, seriously author or translator or whoever, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR NUMBERS? FIX IT

Also, if she could so easily get such a good job as a model WHY DID SHE SELL HERSELF EARLIER?

While they are playing the blaming game, isn't it mother's fault for talking on the phone and driving? It's forbidden for a reason, though maybe there are different rules in Korea..

And thehe numbers are horribly messed up.

Dex-chan lover
Brown dress shoes with a black suit some how feels wrong to me. Dark colored suits should be black shoes. Now if he went with a more business casual Blazer with a Khaki/light colored pants then the brown shoes would be OK IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread