Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 4 Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
He already prepared to betray Cron, make Subeth NOT suspicious over taking his position and is ready to make a killing. He is probably going after the nobility soon

@Trezcast
Don't know why you'd want this arc to end so quickly. Isn't going through these detailed character stories the point of the manhwa? This is supposed to be a long quest too and the last one lasted like 50 chapters so don't expect an ending any time soon. We haven't even gotten to a half-way checkpoint.
Things are slowly paced at the moment but I'm really liking getting to know the characters and making them more human. Especially Cron. Of course even if he is being humanized, he's still crazy so I would rather have him either be dead or a 100 miles away from me.

Ah i love this series, i wish it would update daily! (though i know such things arnt possible)

Thanks for the TL, much appreciated~

It's so rare to find adaptations that actually give life to side characters. Thanks for the chapter!

@sircusa it’s simple really. I just hate this arc really bad and simply can’t come to like it no matter how long I leave it and come back to it.

The worst thing is that the original character the MC took over is an asshole and the arc is just too extreme for my liking. Betrayal and lies all over the place in this arc, I feel like the MC is getting warped more and more by every arc.. Not sure if it gets better somewhere or if I’ll have to drop this 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Trezcast
Fair enough. The scenarios can either be light or dark and this is certainly one of the darker ones. I fully expect these kinds of stories since this is all about fulfilling the wishes of the dead where the dead have died during arduous circumstances.

I especially like this arc because it focuses so much on deception and betrayal which fits with the MC's strengths of empathy and eloquence. Basically the MC really has to talk his way out of these situations instead of using tactics or brute force because he's a weakling surrounded by monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread