Dimensional Mercenary

Next up: The Apple of My Eyes
or
Another Girl Sees Adis' Face and Screams Bloody Murder

Fed-Kun's army
On ch. 28 and I already don't know if I want to continue. Art style changes way too often and it's never for the better. Story-wise I've just about had it.
As if the guy wasn't unfortunate enough, the people who were supposed to be his benefactors are trying to take advantage of him and even make him even more unfortunate for their own gain. I hate it when the person put in charge of and has control over the MC, out of all the other people it could've been, has to be some cold-hearted bitch that just makes the MC's life harder.

So a lot of the comments don't have spoiler tags on them so watch out, but I honestly love the story. My only problem with it is it feels better of a read to read over a long period of time (a few months) rather than a couple of days cause you really need to digest the information with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Digest the information? The problem isn't digesting it. It's whether you should have put it in your mouth at all.

Okay, I have to say that this story is really interesting and fun to read. The action, plot, and characters are all very well thought out and drawn. However, the only thing that bothered me when reading season 4 was how cold-blooded the mc was. He really turned into a cruel person who uses his calculative and manipulative skills to reach an objective. Although I did enjoy most aspects of the story, just be careful of the heavy violence and death content there is! Recommend 4/5 ^-^

Too sad that the MC will relive his greatest tragedy (his best friend betraying him, his mother having a car accident and rendering her comatose, and his household and family crumbling down) again and again for eternity after he died as a price for selling his soul to SOSE. I hope he finds a loophole in the contract and escapes from this inevitability.

But I wanna see the MC giving his mission to a contractee; I'm curious what is the quest grade of his mission and how will the contractee will fix the MC's tragedic past and finish the mission.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm getting really annoyed with the recap pages, the chapters are already short enough. Do they ever stop?

Would you like to find a job? Even at the cost of your soul? If so, then you’ve found the right place.
Ain't the whole premise kinda backward? Giving your soul so you can work.

i think it gets pretty boring above chp 90
please message if things get good
also this needs a proofreader, trans sort of bad but u can understand to an extent though

can someone give info regarding if this gets better later on. im only on chapter 37 but so far its getting boring now!

i dont get why its sitting at 7.6 score....

this got boring too quickly...................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread