DINER - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Melty Rich & Honey Soufflé 5

Dex-chan lover
if it's that fucking important and such a major thing happens if you remove it why didn't you tell her that before? got to say it's your own fault in a way for being so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Yea he could have just told her that beforehand but she also didnt ask him why he was serving it to him that way either. Oh well shes stil dumb

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking funny like why would he even serve a souffle if there was a risk of this happening, how could he let anyone become entrenched in this twisted sadomasochistic souffle scenario without telling them there was a risk of this person becoming a soulless killing machine if given a souffle without a kinder suprise, why is he screaming about a souffle of all things. Like, this manga has gotten completely absurd and its brilliant

Dex-chan lover
I liked this series, but these last two chapters are losing me...like...Bonbello....if you're gonna have her work there you should probably fill her in on stuff like this. My dude.

Also starting to seem like the author keeps having her mess up just so stuff can happen.

Gotta love it when writers don’t put out important details like trauma and have characters be stupid for the sake of PLOT.

If she doesn't kill him and gets around this situation due some stupid luck Im gonna drop this.

Contributor
Looks like the people complaining about Bonbello not divulging the details of Skin’s dish to Kanako are missing a crucial detail: Kanako is an attendant, her job is to take orders and serve whatever Bonbello cooks, she has no business knowing the recipes if Bonbello doesn’t feel like teaching her, and she trespassed her boundaries by trying to serve Skin on her own.

Group Leader
she's actually so annoying... i really don't want to drop this because it's so unique, but she's so annoying...

Dex-chan lover
@Goukenimaru I mean, given the position's high turnover rate is more likely that Bonbello has communication issues. Like you can write off two dead waitresses at a restaurant for murderers, but eight? He's clearly not committed to actually educating his staff which calls his management ability into question.

I agree with @sleepyknight. Bonbello hasn't explained much at all to Kanako and you'd think that in a situation like this one where there's a huge risk of damage to the restaurant and himself, he would take five seconds to say, "If you take out the things I put in his food, he'll go crazy and try to kill everyone."

In my opinion, Kanako has only done one really stupid thing (letting that disgusting guy who tried to assault her put that collar on her) so I haven't been annoyed or bothered by her at all because she's a normal person thrust into this situation. Bonbello sure isn't telling her vital information and beyond being like "if you make a mistake or show compassion you'll die" so Kanako's forced to figure things out on her own and it's no wonder she makes mistakes. Honestly, I'm way more annoyed by Bonbello.

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking
I'm ah at least stick with it for another five chapters to see if her character improves or just falls into the same routine

This is outrageously stupid because if it's so fucking important that a specific customer is treated a specific way you'd think that THE WAIT STAFF WOULD BE INFORMED

"How DARE you show sympathy by doing this thing any reasonable person would do if they didn't know the information I SPECIFICALLY neglected to tell them for absolutely no reason whatsoever!"

Holy shit Bon, you are the single stupidest motherfucker on the planet, don't try to blame other people for you being such a fucking moron.

This series is really losing me here from the total shifting of blame and trying to pass off a complete moron like Bon as some intelligent super badass.

Aggregator gang
Oh my. There's a lot of dumb speed-readers here, that's great. Hey guys, remember a few chapters ago when Bon told our lovingly annoying MC that "This souffle is for Skin", and even made her repeat it? Or have you just been skimming through the chapters?

Bon warned our MC and made her embed it into her dumb, retarded brain. But guess what she did this chapter? She ate Skin's souffle, it is completely and utterly her fault that we get to lose a cool character. She is going to be the catalyst of this diner's (and her own) downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread