DINER - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Sandra's Berry & Geisha MURCIÉLAGO 22

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was just not a reasonable thing to do. It’d be fine if she showed some sympathy for how wrecked Kid was, but cradling him like that and asking if he was okay was just too overt of a move from the author’s part. It’s just so dumb that I can’t even fault the character for it, that’s definitely the author’s fault.

That was goo fucking short smh. Good read tho, we confirmed that she's still stupid but it's understandable.

Contributor
if anyone hoped for even a second that something “good” will happen then you have no right to say that “she’s still stupid”.

Double-page supporter
So, how is it even physically possible for this woman to even have survived for so long with that brain when in reality she would've been dead at least 10 years before this story even began. Author, why are you making her so unrealistically dumb, the story could work even without this literally forced bullshit that you just pulled.

All the shit she’s gone through and there’s still no signs of character development

For those who said that Kanako is dumb, I disagree. She just has a lot of compassion and doesn't let herself be tainted by the world she's living in now. It takes a certain amount of strength not to fall into depression and become cruel when you're around criminals like this every day. She's kept her humanity. Although she should be a little more careful, she is still admirable and amazing. And I'm sure Bonbello feels the same way. She's earned his respect.

Aggregator gang
it's a seinen manga, yet even by shonen standard, her "compassion" is dumb beyond believe..
i mean, that's not compassion, that's just pure gullible dumb with thick plot armor..

The only reason Kanko is alive is because of Plot Armor. She legit adds nothing but to move the plot along. And feel like hentai bait for whatever fetish the mangka wants to use next. By Senien standards I expect nothing from their female characters same as Shounen. Even when someone uses the excuse to says she's compassionate- the story does not reward her or give the reader anything to say "hey". "Maybe she has a point-"

Nope! The story does nothing but degrade her and call her stupid. The mangka just wanted to make someone the subject of lightcore BDSM.

Users who are viewing this thread