DINER

Remember when I said this manga was interesting? Well NOT ANYMORE

They've wasted 8 out of 11 chapters on a boring and pointless arc that shows nothing and doesn't advance the plot.
I didn't come to read your manga and see people sitting at a table MAKING FUNNY FACES. How does that relate to the STORY SETUP. That's BORING.

*edit: After reading chapter 11 . . . . . okay, BUT I STILL SAY THE MANGA IS GUILTY OF BEING BORING.

At first got bored cause of the card game but I wanna know what happens next cause of chap 11. Lol.

Group Leader
The female lead is the combination of all that I hate in a character, If she doesn't change in the course of these following volumes then it's definitely not worth reading even though it can a Masterpiece ?
Well... there is a good replacement for her not changing which is her death ?

Double-page supporter
I know people wouldn't like it but this hits all my sweetspots. The plot isn't all that great but the setting and art keeps me reading.

Double-page supporter
She is at a new level of dumb. She knows that the restaurant is full of killers but doesn't apply the rule which may save her life and do at her own convenience.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this not tagged comedy? I cannot take any of the character seriously 😂😂 freakin lmao

I think we only have 1 more chapter of skin before we move on to literally anything else but so far this is not looking that good

Users who are viewing this thread