Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Confession (Front)

Wow, that was a nice clip through wall exploit, best speedrun ever,
11/8, would try again but lost my hairband on first try, pretty dangerous experience.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like they just mushed together a plot that would have been great had it been there from the start, into a rushed ending. That said it was pretty funny and I’m assuming the series got axed (or the author rushed the ending because he gave up). Its a shame, but I’ve read worse endings. Just wish the series was going in this direction from the start. I do want to know how they’ll solve the universal capacity issue that was this series premise without destroying humanity. Or are they just going to ignore it like this chapter seemed to.

That said, it is really funny to imagine if Shiva had that one really logical assistant.
Shiva: My plan is flawless. As soon as I understand emotions I’ll copy my simulation and confess to Atum and then blow up the earth
Assistant: Okay, but how is he going to understand emotions and respond to your feelings
Shiva: What do you mean?
Assistant: You two are the same. If you felt emotions and took a million year simulation to understand them, how would he understand them? What if he legitimately doesn’t know what love is like you didn’t?
Shiva: MY PLAN IS FLAWLESS
Assistant: Okay, but-
Shiva: FLAWLESS
Assistant: But-
Shiva: F L A W L E S S
Assistant: Whatever

Her plan seriously felt like something a bad movie villain thought of.

Dex-chan lover
This shit got axed, a shame because there were some things that could have been better explained, a better drama or something like that, btw I liked this manga

Dex-chan lover
Feels too rushed, but at least there seems to be a good ending, so I'm ok with it.

Double-page supporter
My love life is like a box of chocolate, when I decided to took one it already empty.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was just silly (and also really fucking adorable I really wish this wasn't ending)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, do they really have it better? They lived for literally billions of years before even kissing someone.

Somehow I enjoyed this chapter more after stopped taking this manga seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I was page 10 in, and this is my thought.

Is this getting axed?
Wtf is going on?

After reading the whole chapter.
Me: what??

Dex-chan lover
Can’t breathe. Oh superbeings, my sides have been destroyed as thoroughly as that asteroid.

Supporter
With this chapter, everything bad about this series is officially forgiven from my side. Those two idiots are just too funny.

Dex-chan lover
This got axed didn’t it, it did it most likely did. This probably was made to be a 50 to 100 chapter manga

Aggregator gang
Damn...even the two primary creation/destruction god couple are a baka couple... >.< Also...I wonder if they're based on Izanagi and Izanami...why weren't they named that, instead. Would have fit better.

As for the question of universe capacity...maybe they'll just "upgrade" the universe's "hard-drive" to one with higher capacity to accommodate human existence. I mean...they're all powerful, they should be able to do so easily. Just didn't want to before because it was more simple to leave as is, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread